CAREERS AT TRUE NATIVE MEDIA
This is the right place for you if:
Are you obsessed with podcasts? Would you like to work with podcasts every day?
Have you always dreamed of working from home and enjoying the flexibility of doing what you love and
making money while not hassling with office politics or a long commute?
Would you enjoy helping grow a company and love the idea that your contribution each day matters?
True Native Media wants to hire YOU as a full-time remote Advertising Account Executive.
True Native Media is a boutique podcast representation agency that specializes in podcast
advertising. We work with an exclusive portfolio of podcasts and partner them with brands
interested in advertising. We value our relationships, focusing on personalized service and the
power of the host read ad.
The Advertising Account Executive position might be right for you if:
● You want your work to matter and make a difference. You want to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
● Have 2+ years of experience selling podcast ads, radio ads, or offline advertising.
● Understand the digital advertising landscape.
● A “closer” who is willing to ask for the sale and close the deal over email, video, or
● Use an organized and efficient prospecting process. Confidently use ad platforms, social
media, and other lead-generating tools.
● Have knowledge and work experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot.
● Strong computer and email communication skills with knowledge of G-Suite.
● Experience building and growing client relationships through consultative selling, value
selling, and negotiation skills.
● Goals-driven and able to execute without micromanagement.
● Travel occasionally to sales meetings and to attend conferences and team-building
● Comfortable with the idea of working from home and can focus on work without
● Skilled at time management and prioritizing tasks to secure more business.
● Able to work with a variety of people, follow systems/processes with attention to detail.
● Articulate an understanding of podcasts and how the medium works.
Responsibilities and expectations for this position:
● Leverage your existing relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies to
increase revenue by presenting podcast advertising campaigns.
● Meet monthly goals for prospecting qualified leads and securing client meetings set by
the sales executive.
● Meet monthly sales goals set by the sales executive.
● Conduct prospecting and client meetings at a senior level to build and maintain
● Partner with the account management team to create proposals promptly.
● Follow up and negotiate ad campaign proposals delivered to prospective clients.
● Monitor clients’ campaign performance through a partnership with the Account Manager.
● Maintain client communications in the CRM, keeping prospects organized, and all
● Manage the pipeline of prospects and activity, providing weekly status updates.
● Manage client expectations promptly, with the ability to recognize critical issues and
resolve them strategically and diplomatically.
● Negotiate and secure podcast advertising campaign renewals.
● Attend weekly team meetings.
● Understand our podcasts and their content to match them with brands successfully.
Do you align with these core values?
● Value people and relationships – Life is about relationships, and we want to work with
people who go out of their way to be kind and friendly to everyone they contact.
● Innovation – We’re building a company in a growing and changing market, and having
relevance in the marketplace is of utmost importance.
● Communication – We want to understand you, and we want you to understand us. We
also want our customers and podcasts to see that we are responsive and take care of
them by providing concise and accurate information on time.
● Profit – For the company to grow and prosper, it’s our job to be aware of our profitability.
Profit is a three-way win- if our customers win, the company succeeds, and when the
company wins, our team wins.
● Generosity – We work hard so we can help people. We support our customers by
providing them with the best products and the best customer service. We keep our team
by providing them with life flexibility because life isn’t just about work; it’s about LIFE. We
support our podcasters by giving them the financial support they need to continue
creating great content and helping our world by giving back. We currently support
women in developing nations with micro-business loans.
Achieving our dream of being a leader in the podcast community is the fire that drives us.
Creating a company that inspires us to be our best, where we all feel supported and
acknowledged, where each member is responsible for its success is our passion and goal!
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com